Evening All,

As usual apologies if this has been mentioned and I missed it, but I don’t know if anyone has spotted this on the listings for Sunday night:

20:00 Channel 4: Falklands Most Daring Raid.

''The humorous, heroic story of how a Cold War-era Vulcan flew the then-longest-range bombing mission in history with a Second World War bomb that changed the outcome of the Falklands War''

If you haven’t read Rowland Whites book on this raid, Vulcan 607 (http://www.waterston...an+607/5587899/) then I would whole heartedly recommend it. I’m part way through his second book in this style, Phoenix Squadron, which is equally compelling.

Peace and Love,

Fred 'mulletman' Clark

Evening All,

As usual apologies if this has been mentioned and I missed it, but I don’t know if anyone has spotted this on the listings for Sunday night:

20:00 Channel 4: Falklands Most Daring Raid.

''The humorous, heroic story of how a Cold War-era Vulcan flew the then-longest-range bombing mission in history with a Second World War bomb that changed the outcome of the Falklands War''

If you haven’t read Rowland Whites book on this raid, Vulcan 607 (http://www.waterston...an+607/5587899/) then I would whole heartedly recommend it. I’m part way through his second book in this style, Phoenix Squadron, which is equally compelling.

Peace and Love,

Fred 'mulletman' Clark

Thanks for the heads up Fred, i've just set my V+ box to record it as the weather is looking good for some stargazing with my new telescope so i'll be somewhat pre-disposed!!

Thanks for the heads up Fred, I'll have to set the recorder for that one.

Read 607 too, but must check out the Phoenix Squadron.

Cheers,

Joe

really can't recommend 'Phoenix Squadron' enough Joe, really worth purchasing, as is Rob Whites new book "Stromfront" - all very good reads. Also, whilst i'm on the subject of aviation books, why not check out Patrick Bishop's offerings of WW2 non-fiction. I heartily recommend all of them especially "Fighter Boys", "Bomber Boys" and "Target Tirpitz"