Just got Aerosoft "Nice X Côte d‘Azur" the other day and had a little play around with it over the weekend.

Looks very "Nice" me thinks ;) .

Blasting off from Nice airport in the Do-27, (it's best plane I have for viewing new scenery :) )

2012-6-7_22-11-2-311.jpg

About 10 miles inland from the airport, That's the French/Italian Alps in the distance.

2012-6-7_22-57-36-937.jpg

Playing around with AES and the E-175.

2012-6-8_19-8-0-937.jpg

Playing around some more, just added the AirFrance "Nice" airport textures to AES

2012-6-8_23-34-40-592.jpg

Some AI Traffic that I spotted high over the Alps,

2012-6-10_3-24-41-315.jpg

Cheer's...Graham...

Very nice shots Graham but can't you get some tablets for this "Tube" addiction?

I thought it was just a phase you were going through but now I'm really worried about you :P

Wey-hey! An Aer Lingus A330! Wilco?

Thanks for the comments guys :thum:

Indeed it is the Wilco A330-200 GE from the PIC Airbus 2 Evolution package (I can show you were to get the freeware McPhat livery if you have this package ;) )

Cheer's...Graham...

I use Nice combined with the france vfr, rivierra, mediterranean, pyrenees oriental , and pyrenees atlantic photorealistic scenery which is excellent. As I know first hand most of the airfields from Nice to Perpignan I have to say this is a vfr pilots dream area. It is not quite as good as perhaps the best FTX scenery, but it is a whole lot better than anything else. If you are wanting any french scenery they are by far the best, and not expensive. when i get the chance i will do a flight and post some pics

Ah - go on then Graham!

He's taken the bait "!!!FISH ON!!!" ;):D

Here's the link for the Monarch Airlines Airbus A330-243 G-SMAN (O/C) http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=mcp_mon_wilcoa332.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

you can get the rest of them by following the link at youtube, looks like a guy has managed to save a few of the freeware McPhat repaints that were lost when the avsim site got hacked a while ago

Cheer's...Graham...