thought you all might like this.

The inverted bits over the florida keys are really something

however the guy who performs the opening roll with legs down, very nearly got it wrong

I've seen them perform any number of times. They make it look so easy that I think many really don't appreciate how much effort and practice it takes to get that right. One of the things that never fails to impress me is the "choreography" that gets them back together following a maneuver that scatters them to the four winds at 400 knots. In 60 to 90 seconds they are all formed up again and ready for the next thing on the intenerary - that kind of thing doesn't just happen.

Also, the C-130 demo that they fly with "Fat Albert", their support AC is pretty impressive too. I've seen them pull what appear to be 80 degree + bank turns a wingspan and a half from the ground. The JATO takeoffs are pretty good too, but they have stopped doing them as they cannot get the rocket bottles any more.

John

That is jaw dropping. Amazing skills to do all those manuvers so close together and the shots from under the lead plane are fantastic. I have seen them a few times over the years and was always impressed but you really get a great view from the video.