My place on Earth called Heaven

Having seen Brian's and Diverone' built cockpits, I was awondering to do the same. But I am loathed to chage from this:

920cockpit_1.jpg

201Cockpit_2.jpg

449Cockpit_9.jpg

The X52 extention. angle brackets for strength:

909cockpit_10.jpg

I feel content with this type as I am also a rotor fan, hence the X52 pro, if I go down the Cessna route I will end up with a cesspit.. :rofl: :rofl:

I am lucky enough to have my own hobby rooms. The triple screen set up is for FSX only, no other programs. I do all my other work on the seperate computer which are networked to each other

:anyone:

I think that the lads panels really bring it all together nicely into a realistic setting.

There's nothing wrong with what you have James and from what you say you need to have a flexible layout so maybe you could just bring the main instruments into a panel and leave the controllers out?

Cheers,

Joe

hi there... your set up looks very nice lost of very nice gear..... :thum:

but it looks a bit messy having all those controls there... my advised is.. build a main cockpit but like, Joe mention it.. build Modules separate units that house the joysticks

so if you are flying one plane EG Cessna, all you need would be that Module / if you change your plane just change the Module that houses the control of that plane...

your Set up like a say looks very nice... :hat: