If any of you are a little unhappy about how some of the smaller airports look in FSX, i.e a runway and not much else, I have started to modify some of the airports and upload them to Mutley's Hangar.

So far that airports I have done all cover the Scottish region:

These files are all easy to install (and remove should you wish). They are not intended to be anywhere near on a par with the likes of Aerosoft etc... but to be a vast improvement over the default offerings by giving an accurate taxi-way and apron layout along with some airport buildings, objects and parking spaces.

I'll try to keep updating the file regularly and post them in here when they are uploaded to Mutley's Hangar. Of course, if you would like a particular airport modifying please let me know and I'll see (no guarantees) if I can do it.

I hope that you enjoy using these airports!

Can you do Heathrow including all the passengers and luguage? Oh and can you make the people move and show their Passports. A pretty please, please.. :whis:

Otherwise, Gold Star for effort on your help to all of us. Thank you Rob.. :thum:

Crikey Rob, you have got into the swing of this now eh!

Downloaded already, thank you.

I am, at the moment in the throes of designing an airfield for Drumnadrochit, where I live.

There is enough land between the Loch (Ness) and the village to squeeze in a small airfield so watch this space.

Cheers. :thum:

Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...