Hangar review in latest Computer Pilot magazine....

....now there's a novelty. Usually the Hangar doing the reviews. Just received the June/July edition of the "new" Computer Pilot magazine. Came out of the blue, had written my subscription off after the sell off.

A very nice Portrait picture of you Joe.

Will keep my fingers crossed and see if the remaining nine issues of my subscription find there way to my letterbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you folks finally got the FIRST issue we made.

For the record: alas, it is NOT Mr. Dumas who has (or can) to sort out the problems. I'm just hired to organize the content flowing again, i.e. get news onto the website and articles into the magazine.

Having said that, Marc, the new owner, is REALLY trying to get things sorted...... meanwhile we're working on the next issue now :-)

Thanks Francois,

It's great to see everyone's, including yours patience being rewarded, Marc was good to his word with the subscriptions and I know it was a nightmare to sort out.

@ Arnie thanks for the heads up, I have had my copy for a while but I purchased it from a store in Holland as it wasn't over here!

Hi Francois, you know me as jeepinforfun over at your FSAddon site. Sounds like your working hard, looking at your avatar, it's nice to see you are getting some fun time in too. Now that I know your involved in this magazine I think it's time I popped for a subscription.