Its Finally Done Up and Running

hello there fellow simmers Well its been a Long and somewhat Difficult to get to this point But i am Finally done. :D

at least my Cockpit is Done my VRInsight GPS Done.

I have Moved the Brake to a new location. Under the T .P. M and Have my N number on the panel. also some stickers.

The only thing i have to do is to get New USB Hubs the old ones have died..... Here are some pictures. Cheers. :hat:IMG_6097.jpgmy N numberIMG_6095.jpgbbrake in new location.IMG_6094.jpgmy Set up......IMG_6106.jpgAll systems Are On and working Fine 4 New USB Hubs......N7163C.jpg

well ty you guys birdman , im sure you will get there. one piece at a time fathers day, xmas, Bdays,

James.. yes i will enjoy this thing... :pilotic: .

Brian. well like i said before. it was hard getting the GPS to work. but its all ok.. and yes it feels great to finally get it Done. i still have a bit of room on the cockpit for something else

The Question is What???? ummmmm. Cheers :hat:

Hello Diverone,

Would you be so kind to share the measurements with me? (hight and width of the dash) I think the size looks realy natural.

Thank in advance.

Kind regards,

Jan de Vries

Hi there.. it measure In Inches... 43 inches Long 16 Inches Tall and Glare Shield Top is 10 inches Deep. and behind it is 10 inches tall and 10 Deep.

The Whole thing is 37 inches Tall Floor to Top of Glare Shield... cheers