That looks like it would work just fine. Plus they can pay them in berries.

There has been a few bears in and around our neighborhood a couple of weeks back. One got into the septic tank of the family behind me, knocked the cover off and climbed right in. He destroyed the sump pump, stripped the wires and ate all the sludge. The neighbor said he climbed back out and was staggering around like a drunk. I just moved here on the mountain and it takes some getting used too seeing bears walk past the side of the house while your sitting on the porch. They just look at you and go on their merry way.

Did he do the graffiti too?

Where do you live Brett? in the Poconos?

I spent a few days there and the Bears were all around.

Yes I do, outside a town called Jim Thorpe, re-named after the famous athlete. It used to be an old(new?) coal mining town called Mauch Chunk right on the Lehigh river. It's a beautiful little old town that's rated in the top five by Rand/McNally. I'm surrounded by very large tracks of state lands, hence the large wildlife populations. Sold my home on the very congested Long Island, NY and moved here about six months ago. I'm in the middle of having a new home built and it feels like it's taking forever. Things are a bit more relaxed here, which is great but that also includes the working pace also. ^_^

If you ever get out this way again you are more than welcome. :D

It's a rare railcar that doesn't have any of that "tagging" vandalism on it. Punks with nothing else to do, and I suppose the odd delinquent bear.

Some call it Art, I call it Ugly :(

Did he do the graffiti too?

Where do you live Brett? in the Poconos?

I spent a few days there and the Bears were all around.

Yes I do, outside a town called Jim Thorpe, re-named after the famous athlete. It used to be an old(new?) coal mining town called Mauch Chunk right on the Lehigh river. It's a beautiful little old town that's rated in the top five by Rand/McNally. I'm surrounded by very large tracks of state lands, hence the large wildlife populations. Sold my home on the very congested Long Island, NY and moved here about six months ago. I'm in the middle of having a new home built and it feels like it's taking forever. Things are a bit more relaxed here, which is great but that also includes the working pace also. ^_^

If you ever get out this way again you are more than welcome. :D

Thanks Brett, you just never know. That is a really beautiful area you live in and I had such a wonderful time. It must be 25 years now since I was there, I will never forget it ! :-)

Cheers

Joe