Captain Sim 24 Hour Sale - Everything is Euro 9.99 on 12 Jan 16

Captain Sim have just announced a 24 hour sale.

Exclusively at the Captain Sim online store, from 00:00 to 23:59, 12 January 2016 (UTC) everything is Euro 9.99.  Important: 24 hours only. At 23:59 12 January 2016 (UTC) all prices are back to regular.

Cheers
Andrew

Thanks for the heads up Andrew.

I was after the 707 but looks like the base packs all fall outside the Euro 9.99 offer.

They do, however, have 10 Euro off the base packs so its still worth a punt..

:-)

Steph,

Wait until Tuesday, 12 Jan 16, when EVERYTHING, including the Base Packs should be Euro 9.99.

Cheers

Andrew

Thanks for the heads up Andrew.

I was after the 707 but looks like the base packs all fall outside the Euro 9.99 offer.

They do, however, have 10 Euro off the base packs so its still worth a punt..

:-)

Steph, the 707 is definitely worth a punt, in fact all CS products are worth it, I have the lot. :thum:

Go for it Steph,  I have the 707-300  767-300  727-100  777-200+ 300 Expansion and the B52 Driver all are very good to look at and are great to fly  too. :thumbup:

Cheers Mike

Nice...didn't realize they had an F-104 Starfighter...it looks awesome inside, so I grabbed that too.

Bailed on the L1011 idea...I won't fly it...

But I did pick up the 707 captain as planned, and the -200 expansion for the 727 Captain...and I got the B52 Driver because that looks like hella fun and Dr. Strangelove is one of my favorite movies....Yeeeeehawwwwwwww.

(Edit to add:)

God, what a Maroon as B. Bunny would say.

The F104 is only for FS9...sigh...

FWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH...glub glub glub....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Clunk.

"Sound of 9.99 euro flushing down the virtual toilet"

(of course I put the seat back down).

Like the look of them..however they load up started...no tutorial so I guess watching you tube and taking notes to create my own... guess I was spoilt with Aerosoft Airbus...still a bargain though...