Hi gang,

Just to let you know for the next three or four weeks my presence around the Hangar is going to be minimal :cool: sorry!

I have got a hell of a lot of things on my plate at the moment, business, personal, Flight Sim and some things you will see as enhancements to Mutley's Hangar.

I will still be doing all the background work on the ATWC but dgor will be deputising in my absence on route decisions where needed. :thumbup: cheers Dave.

No mis-behaving if I'm not around or I will get Uncle Martin to take you under his wing. (And would not want that to happen, would you? :mrhappy: )

Fred, if I forget the screenshot of the week give me a nudge nudge :wink: :wink:

If you need to contact me directly please either PM me or send a mail and I will get back to you as soon as.

Happy flying!

get Uncle Martin to take you under his wing. (And would not want that to happen, would you? )

It's very smelly under there Mut! :mrhappy:

THree or four weeks is a long time Mut. :thumbup:

Hope your personal matters are good ones and not bad. :cool:

Thanks chaps, I was explaining to dgor I will be around but not inputting so much by way of banter and screenshots so I trust you guys will keep it ticking over :mrhappy:

Cheers

Mut,

One of Murphy's Laws says, "Work flows to the competent man until he submerges."

Hope you have a snorkel and periscope.

We'll try to behave and allow you some peace.

John