ORBX US CRM available for pre-order

Got a mail last week announcing that the next FTX/ORBX scenery for the US can be pre-ordered with a 15% price cut.

It's called Central Rocky Mountains and covers 472,000 sq km of the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. The package alos includes upgrades to all 450 airports/airstrips in the area, and resides on a 10m Holger Mesh.

Among other things the scenery covers the Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks.

Among the largers urban areas covered are Jackson Wyoming, Boise Idaho and the Tri-cities area in Washington (Kennewick, Richland and Burbank).

The scenery borders to ORBX Pacific Northwest to the west and to Northern Rocky Mountains to the North.

Standard price is £26.74, but if you pre-order it you get it for £22.72.

Include the Pacific Fjords and I gather that FTX will cover roughly 1,5 million Sq Km of North America once this package is released.

Hi Micke, Thanks for the info I will put it on my list to get.

I have a question please can you help me.

I already have FTX- PNW and have just installed FTX-Northern Rocky Mountains and FTX-Pacific Fjords is there anywhere I could get more details about the areas and airports/strips covered for all of the above. Thanks Mike.

Hi Micke, Thanks for the info I will put it on my list to get.

I have a question please can you help me.

I already have FTX- PNW and have just installed FTX-Northern Rocky Mountains and FTX-Pacific Fjords is there anywhere I could get more details about the areas and airports/strips covered for all of the above. Thanks Mike.

If I remember correctly there's a google earth .kmz file included in each download that displays the area covered, airport and airstrips and points of interest on top of the satellite images in google earth.

They are also downloadable from the developers website on the respective product pages. Some of them are bundled with the manual, and some can be downloaded as a separate zip-file. The download links are located to the far right on the page, just above the top row of the screenshots.

If you fail to find them I can always mail them to you since I have them on my computer already. Just let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

ORBX are really lining up releases right now.

YPMQ Port Macquarie was released a few weeks ago, and at the moment 1WA6 Fall City, 2WA1 Diamond Point are available for pre-pay deals in addition to US CRM. Rumors on their forum (from the CEO) says that CRM is in final testing and might be released next week :icon_thumbup:

They have also opened a UK office in Southampton as of July 1st...

I think you need to polish your glasses mate :D

From my first post Andrew

Among other things the scenery covers the Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks.

So, yes it will. :thum: