FlightSim Convention Weston Super Mare

So, did anyone visit the flightsim convention at Weston Super Mare last weekend? I can't see a single report from anyone anywhere on the internet, and even the official website is currently down. What happened to it? Was it nuked? Was the entire helicopter museum abducted by aliens? Did it actually take place at all? If so, why isn't anyone reporting anything about it?

I was hoping to get some news about ES Isle of Man, but I noticed a couple of weeks ago that Earth Simulations had been removed from the list of exhibitors, so I guess they were not there? What on Earth is happening on the Isle of Wight these days??? :huh:

Last I heard was the Isle of Wight was slipping into the sea.  But that's another story, I think Joe and Dai went so we may see some pickies if Joe took his camera. :)

MMmm.....and vol 7. At the Weston show, on the saturday, I was told "next week" at the Flightstore Table. Seems that might mean "end of June...ish" by all accounts. Thank goodness for MSE2. Looks like I shall have the full USA collection before the UK is completed. Ah well, C'est la vie.