Aerosoft Release Twin Otter Update to 1.01

Mathijs over at Aerosoft has announced an update is now available.

We just released version 1.01. See the change log below.
The full version is now updated to 1.01. There is an update 1.00->1.01 available in the Updates section of our site.

HISTORY

1.00 Download release
1.01 Updates manuals
         Tooltips updated
         DME readout fixed
         GPS brightness reduced with 65%
         Possible Altimeter fix (we could not recreate)

here we go again ! I didnt buy it yesterday as i feared this would happen , in another 3 days they will produce (from more free feedback from the paying public) another update that will require an uninstall and reinstall, followed by several more hotfixes and a few more uninstallations and reinstallations.

They should be giving it away at first as it is not fit for the purpose for which it was designed/created sending a letter from trading standards may make them up their game.

I would rather pay the full price and wait 3 months than to have to uninstall a product several times as this always removes something it shouldnt leaving FSX running on 3 legs.

I do find this behaviour by dev's to be quite unacceptable (i suppose that is obvious) :)

here we go again ! I didnt buy it yesterday as i feared this would happen , in another 3 days they will produce (from more free feedback from the paying public) another update that will require an uninstall and reinstall, followed by several more hotfixes and a few more uninstallations and reinstallations.

They should be giving it away at first as it is not fit for the purpose for which it was designed/created sending a letter from trading standards may make them up their game.

I would rather pay the full price and wait 3 months than to have to uninstall a product several times as this always removes something it shouldnt leaving FSX running on 3 legs.

I do find this behaviour by dev's to be quite unacceptable (i suppose that is obvious) :)

It's a trend that is overused. Only the consumers can put their collective foot down. If the product does not do well, I can see any additions taking a long time a'coming, if at all.

The main questions is, Is the product worth the money "as is" in case they decide not to continue. Are we getting a proper discount for being a mass beta testing group for them. 

As with all products, flight sim to cars, I tend to take the sit back and wait attitude with anything new. Let the bugs get worked out and then I will see if I am still interested. This cures dealing with bug problems and the initial "wow I need that cool thing now" affect. I have a few of those sitting around the hanger doing nothing because I found that I didn't really need it, it was just really cool at the time.