Scotflight version 2.5

I personally think that Scotflight adds a lot to the flying experience in Scotland. All of the airfields are nicely detailed, and include other buildings and farms in the surrounding areas. The four major airports (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Prestwick, and now Aberdeen) have been given a lot of attention, and are well worth the money. In addition, you get plenty of landmarks (bridges, radio transmitters, wind turbines, harbours, oil terminals, lighthouses etc), and animated boat traffic. The full package will set you back over £50, but that covers all of mainland Scotland, the Western Isles, the Orkneys, and the Shetland Isles. For existing users of Scotflight, the upgrade price from version 2.4 to version 2.5 (effectively Scotflight for Volume 7) is only £7.49. A real bargain. A handful of textures on some buildings are lower resolution than I would like, but these are few and far between. They certainly don't spoil the overall package.

Scotflight makes a massive difference to flying in Scotland, and is highly recommended for anyone who wants to fly in the region.

Hi Kevin,

I can only echo what Christopher has said about Scotflight, in that it is a highly detailed set of airfields/ports and is also compatible with the GenX Photo scenery from Playsims/Horizon. Much much more than just airfields though.

If you enjoy flying in Scotland, I would say, don't fly here without it.

Check it out, you will be quite impressed.

IMHO :thum: 

@Christopher, Thanks for the HU. :thum: