Saitek Pro Flight Panel mounts.....

Phone the UK Depot, they are a very friendly and helpful bunch.  Explain you want's and they will get it to you.  If you are going to Cosford show, check if they are attending, as something's are given free. (don't tell though)..  :gaah:  

Their phone number is 01633 883 110

Are you sure you used the correct number as they are based in Newport South Wales?  Unless the cleaner answered you..  :whis:

This is where I got the number from..

linc: http://www.saitek.com/uk/info2/contact.php

The other way is to phone Flightstore UK in Yorkshire they will give you the UK number, say you want extras and the girl/fellow there will help

linc: http://www.flightstore.co.uk/

Yes I used the number supplied, got through to a machine that gave me choice ......

1 for sales ....... which rang and rang.... no answer.

2 for tech support........ which sent me to the Philippines sounding girl :(

I will use plywood and an existing one I have as a template.

• 1 month later...

"I would like to associate myself with the remarks of the previous speaker". (As they say in a certain Palace not a million miles along the Thames from where you are, Patrick).   :P

When I used Saitek (I've since moved on to Hall Effect gubbins) I never even loaded their software (hmm, maybe I might have used the drivers?, IIRC, but certainly never their programming stuff) and did everything in FSUIPC. It all worked, up to and including engaging reverse thrust when I pulled the levers right back.

It's a bit of a learning curve at first, but it's The Only Way To Go, IMHO.   :)  And there's at least two of us (and, I bet, an awful lot more, as well) here at MH who can help you out if you get stuck at any point.

Mind you, I guess it all depends on why you are willing to part with your Saitek kit — which, I have to say, is incredibly generous of you, my friend!    :)   In my case, I switched because I just didn't have the room for a full-sized yoke in my boxroom setup, so changed to a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS combo — and have never regretted it. If Airbus drivers can fly an airliner with a joystick, so can I. (Mind you, some would say that the jury's still out on that one!   ;)  ).

Cheers,

Bruce

a.k.a. wossname

P.S. FYI, this is my setup, with the 'hog joystick and throttle just about visible (joystick fairly recognisable on the right, whilst the dual throttles and their base are the item with multiple green lights, on the left).

Hmm: no one tell James or Dai, but looking at the picture I think I must be headed for a landing at Cardiff.  <gulp> 

Anyway, Patrick — what you can't see, is that when I'm sitting in front of all that the back of my chair is almost touching the wall of bookshelves behind me.....  A yoke pushed me even further back and hence made collisions a far too frequent and irritating occurrence (and they always happened at just the wrong moment, for some reason.....).   :censored:

spit20131200x641.jpg

I have FUSIP but do not know how to use it, I am serious you live nearby in Guildford, so if you want to collect my brand new Saitek Pro Yoke and throttle then let me know asap still in box. Everyone is right Saitek's Customer service  is dire and in Europe its outsourced to a call centre in Asia

• 2 weeks later...

The radio backs and the instrument panel backs would be great!  Happy to pay shipping to the UK if it is reasonable, could you message me with a cost?

Thanks,

JG.