Hope this is better!

Hi all

After having a play with the AA settings (I think), I decided to have a little flight with the Antonov AN-225 Maryia (Dream) with the Russian Space Shuttle on top. VR was about 165 KIAS. This was the only screenie I could take which is on the ground at Antonov Kyiv.

spwu2o.jpg

Enjoy!

Kieran

Hi Kieran

That's a good shot but you still seem to have some problems with the AA there. Do you notice the jagged edges on the angled lines like the wings and tail fin?

Do you know what graphics card you are using? perhaps we can help more :mrhappy:

Cheers

Ok unfortunately I have no experience with ATi on my main machine but my laptop has an ATi based card.

What I would do is right click on the desktop, select properties then the settings tab then the advanced button, this should give you all the ATi options.

What to look for will be the quality settings and in particular the AA, it may be you don't have this?

Don't go messing with things if you are unsure you could do more harm than good! :mrhappy:

Cheers

Hi keiran.

i've no idea who made that model, nor the airport you flew from... but, to my eyes, those dragon air shots looked far better than the AN225... i also have that model but don't get very many jaggies with it.. If you could do the following, it'll tell us what graphics card you have:

1 - right click on your desktop

2 - select Properties

3 - click 'Settings'

4 - click the 'Advanced' button on lower right

5 - choose the 'Adaptor' tab. this will tell you what graphics board you've got.

as soon as you know what you've got, post it here and im sure that i, or any of the other tech-heads here, will point you in the right direction... my first bet, however, would be to Upgrade your ATI drivers (you'll nee dto know the model of graphics card first) and also update your DirectX drivers, but you'll need the latest ATI drivers installed first.

That be wilco's model of the A380, and im pretty sure that the airport is Tolouse (LFBO).

Im still waiting for CLS to do thier thing with the A380. Considering most of CLS's models come from the overland source file's, its a wonder they havent already.

The shots do look a hell of a lot better than previous, so who knows whats going on there...although i would listen to the guys here, as they will make your FS look amazing, as there is still a lot of potential for improvement in your scenery. :mrhappy:

Cheers Mut.

Not having a go at guessing the people who made this beautiful A380 or its airport??

Kieran

Whoops sorry, the A380 looks like the Abacus version to me I remember getting when it came out, it also came with scenery of Blagnac.

Cheers

Clues

1) It's in the UK

2) It ISN'T the Wilco one.

3) It's version 2!

Whoops, sorry, my bad. Its easy to confuse the two models as i dont really poay much attention to either...as...well....you know.

It tis the Abacus.

And that would be Manchester EGCC then.