Must have just missed you, Sam - Joe, Brian and Tim were kept busy, I hardly had time to speak with them.

Met J G (hi, John) but missed James and Rob - maybe next year...

Cheers - Dai. :old-git:

Hi Dai, nice seeing you again, glad you made it. You didn't miss James or Rob as they never showed unfortunately. Rob is unwell at the moment and James must have had his reasons for being able to make it. A shame as it was a great show.

Cheers

Sorry folks that I missed the show. I was disappointed that I was not able to attend due to some very bad weather conditions and by the time it had cleared it was too late to attend.

Never mind I will travel the night before next year and look for the same hotel as Joe (to play him up)  :whis:

• Like 1
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, stear well clear of this man (on the right), as you can see he is very shy.     I will be gentle with you James    EDIT: I have never heard of a shy fireman before!

Me and Joe,..... Joe and Me........ I and Joe......   Joe and I will be at the show.  

Brian, this is how you says it like proper.   Uncle Mr Joe Lawford and myself will be in attendance.  

I was disappointed that I was not able to attend due to some very bad weather conditions and by the time it had cleared it was too late to attend.

Oh, the weather! It was attrocious mid-morning. I felt lucky to arrive in one piece after the run along the M6!

Great show, nice to meet you Joe. I popped up late on with Paul K. Already looking forward to the next one - perhaps I'll know a few more people next time around! I spotted only a couple of 'celebrities' but probably walked passed a dozen more without realising... :)

thanks Joe, yes it was a very complicated journey but Virgin Trains had laid on fantastic connections and assistance we arrived back in London at 8pm and home @8.45 and were able to go out to dinner. That was my long suffering Welsh wifey   with me, Was a good show and I am already looking forward to next years,

You have far more stamina than us Patrick! After the show we went back to a hotel for a meal and we were all shattered. I even went to bed early  :)

It was nice to meet wifey too, it's just a shame we didn't get more time.

Luckily my PC gear didn't suffer any damage from mis-use at the show or transportation. 

Here's to next year!

"Us" in this case was Brian (Needles) and his wife Mags, Jessica B-P and her partner Lynda. Tim (Plan-G) drove back after the show.

Most of the exhibitors were staying in one place so we shared a few drinks and chatted about the show. 

• 8 months later...