Nice review Jess, :thum:  I'm going to go out on a limb and say, I think you really like it. :D Looks great to me too, seems like X-plane users are starting to get better choices for their simming needs.

Great review Jess. If X Plane ever gets a decent amount of great scenery and A2A / PMDG quality planes I can finally switch to an all Linux setup  :D 

Well apart from DCS and Falcon BMS that is.. But at least one laptop not dual booting just for FSX would be a plus!

Hi Jess, mr. nit picker here, firstly thanks for the review , there is no doubt that the repurcussions of ftx scenery are being felt everywhere and people are having to up their game , and we the clients profit from it. However the jury is still out for me on Xplane , however having said that the airport buildings and the vans etc look very good , but looking at your pics, why is it devs can make exact replicas of a ford pickup  and a coke machine and many other things, yet they cannot make a boat even look loosely like a boat??  to be honest this is a criticism that can be levelled to some degree at FSX as well.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. I've been away for the weekend and missed this being published. The scenery is a fantastic showcase for what's possible in x plane, they just need more of it.

Nigel, got to agree, not seen a flight sim boat that looks any good. I can only think that developers just don't like the things. No wings, no love. :).