Leg 110 // ENBR-EGPH // Baton Back in the UK [60 Shots]

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that the baton has arrived in Edinburgh after a flight from Bergen, via Oslo.

Sorry for taking so long once again, been busy what with getting a new job, and sorting out my ride to france next week.

Will try to get the shots uploaded tonight, but they all need sorting and editing. so if not tonight then probably thursday.

Peace and Love

Fred.

Sorry guys, this is the first time i have been back online in almost a week now, and im literally just posting this message to say that there is going to be quite a large delay in posting these.

Im leaving form my ride tomorrow monring (after an interview on local radio, Mix 96) and there is no way im going to get the posted tonight. With everything else happening in my life (the ride, change of job) i just havent had time to get near the pictures.

Rest assured though, i will sort them as soon as i hit home turf. (april 29th ish)

Sorry again guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fred,

Another fantastic post brimming full of great commentary and shots! We have missed those cockpit edits!

I sense you enjoyed the flight, it's a real shame we do not see more from you :thum:

A belated thanks for getting the baton back on British soil.

I'm looking forward to seeing the piccies of your cycling adventure I trust it all went well?

Cheers

What can you say, Fred, except "Perfick"!! :thum:

I just can't believe that your ATWC Legs just get better - flight details, aircraft, weather, scenery and commentary. But the execution of your screen-shots, mate, is just incredible - thanks for sharing - pure magic! :thum:

Cheers - Dai. :bowdown:

p.s. Yes, please put up some of your cycling trip photo's!

Fred,

Great post. You certainly seem to enjoy this when you get around to doing it.

I hope you didn't chip the paint on the baton.

The impressionistic cockpit shots were very interesting.

John

Egads, we've missed you Fred! Loved the shots, some of your best yet! I had that Norway scenery but couldn't get the AFCADs working so the AI planes were all over the shop. Oh well. Great leg and some amazing scenery, Edinburgh looks stunning! Hope everything is working out OK for you in the real world - when are you going to Oxford?

Cheers

Dave