Epic Aviation Compilation

Hi guys and gals,

Its been over a year since i made a video but finally found some inspiration and time to do one. Both real and flightsim in this one, and a neat song on top of that. Hope you like it!

• Like 3

excellent vid, i watched it a couple of times as the music sounded almost asian,

however it just shows how poor the fsx planes look in comparison with the real ting, almost 2d compared with 3d

thanks guys, glad you liked it,

the song is from a swedish artist named Kent, singing in swedish

excellent vid, i watched it a couple of times as the music sounded almost asian,

however it just shows how poor the fsx planes look in comparison with the real ting, almost 2d compared with 3d

always wondered how swedish sounds to non-swedes, guess i know now, almost asian  :whis:

????????????

I didn't think the music sounded Asian at all. Not sure what, as I'm no language expert, not as harsh or clipped as German or Dutch but maybe something higher up like Sweden or up near there somewhere. Not the first time I would be wrong but.........

I think the aircraft have come along way to being realistic looking representations of the real thing. Not exactly photographic but pretty darned good considering.

Great video Fredrik!

And I think I must update my Kent playlist on Spotify. I though I had everything in it, but I must have missed the latest album ;)

• Like 1