Something for John A. - and anyone over 50...

Interesting.  Thanks, Dai.  

If done today for the current inhabitants of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC, $5,000 wouldn't cover the doorknob budget.

John

Thats a cracker !!! well found!!!

he may have nearly taken us to world war 3 but he was the last decent president, all the rest since then have been a joke

Yep, have to admire his taste. He and his brother were boinking Marilyn Monroe and he was swimming nude in the White House pool with female interns almost daily - it was "back therapy". One of his successors was impeached (but not convicted) for less.

John

Sorry, I get a little flustered when someone takes a swipe at every US president in 50 years.

John

You're right, John - at least young Jimmy played the white man...

Cheers - Dai. :old-git:

What about the Lewinski blowjob guy?  Also; what I wonder will O'barmy be remembered for?....................Red lines?   Must be a whip-man ask Michelle............. :whis:

Thats a cracker !!! well found!!!

he may have nearly taken us to world war 3

I think his handling of the Cuban missile crisis was a masterclass in tact, diplomacy, restraint and brinksmanship.

Fun little story and look back Dai, thanks. I was but a youngster at the time.5yrs old, I have heard he was the last president that tried to get rid of the Federal Reserve, see where that got him. :whis: (Five US Presidents who sought to abolish the private-owned Federal Reserve Bank were assassinated: 1) Andrew Jackson (Survived); 2) Abraham Lincoln; 3) James Garfield; 4) William McKinley; 5) John Kennedy.)

I wonder who actually made out on that $5,000. bill, probably the supply guys, they were a bunch of crooks back then too! :D

(What was my MOS in the service? Supply and Logistics. ;) )

Fun little story and look back Dai, thanks. I was but a youngster at the time.5yrs old, I have heard he was the last president that tried to get rid of the Federal Reserve, see where that got him. :whis: (Five US Presidents who sought to abolish the private-owned Federal Reserve Bank were assassinated: 1) Andrew Jackson (Survived); 2) Abraham Lincoln; 3) James Garfield; 4) William McKinley; 5) John Kennedy.)

I wonder who actually made out on that $5,000. bill, probably the supply guys, they were a bunch of crooks back then too! :D

(What was my MOS in the service? Supply and Logistics. ;) )

Politicians abusing expense accounts, banks manipulating governments. Whatever next?