thanks Brian, good read :) can I ask what the VC clickspots are like please? I have the Alabeo PA38 and the radio panel rotary knobs dont work and the supplementary clickspots Alabeo put in as replacement controls are so small as to be totally useless when used with TrackIR :(. Cheers K

A good read, Bro' - and some nice screenies, too. Thanks for presenting us with the review. :thum:

By the way, don't all prop aircraft suffer from the "... veer to the right ..." problem? I thought that was due to the asymmetric thrust from the propeller. So, maybe it should be 10 out of 10?!? :clapping:

Ciao - Dai. :old-git:

A good read, Bro' - and some nice screenies, too. Thanks for presenting us with the review. :thum:

By the way, don't all prop aircraft suffer from the "... veer to the right ..." problem? I thought that was due to the asymmetric thrust from the propeller. So, maybe it should be 10 out of 10?!? :clapping:

Ciao - Dai. :old-git:

Theoretically, yes, but to varying degrees, and some are virtually undetectable. Strangely, I couldn't replicate the phenomenon reported on the DA40.