Chillblast Release Fusion Nano

Chillblast has re-defined “Small Form Factor” with the incredible Fusion Nano – a 28 x 25 x 19cm gaming system less than half the size of a BitFenix Prodigy.

Despite its diminutive size, the Nano offers full fat desktop performance thanks to a GTX 970 4GB video card, Corsair water-cooling and an overclocked Core i5 4690K CPU running at 4.4GHz.

pc.png 

Chillblast has re-defined “Small Form Factor” with the incredible Fusion Nano – a 28 x 25 x 19cm gaming system less than half the size of a BitFenix Prodigy. Despite its diminutive size, the Nano offers full fat desktop performance thanks to a GTX 970 4GB video card, Corsair water-cooling and an overclocked Core i5 4690K CPU running at 4.4GHz.

Don't be fooled by its small-scale appearance, the Fusion Nano is a monster of a gaming PC. Inside a slick modified Raijintek Metis case - half the size of a BitFenix Prodigy - the Nano boasts an Intel Core i5 4690K Devil’s Canyon processor at its heart and a brand new GeForce GTX 970 4GB graphics card to make sure you can play games at their ultimate settings. Add in the wi-fi enabled Asus Z97I-Plus motherboard, an impressive 16GB of RAM and a 250GB SSD for your operating system and nothing gets in the way of the Fusion Nano. Plus, a 1000GB Seagate SSHD hybrid drive is on hand for all your additional storage needs and a Corsair water cooler will keep everything running at the perfect temperature. Small form factor gaming doesn't get much better than this.

Basic Specification:

Raijintek Metis Windowed Mini ITX case - choice of colours

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.4GHz Processor overclocked to 4.4GHz

Asus Z97I-PLUS WIFI Motherboard

16GB PC3-12800 DDR3 Memory

Corsair Hydro Series H55 Liquid Cooler

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970 2GB Mini Graphics Card

250GB Samsung SSD

1000GB 2.5" Seagate SSHD Hybrid Drive

CX750M Corsair PSU

Onboard High Definition Audio

WiFi connection built-in