Happy New year Guys and Jess

Can anyone tell me why on FS Commander 9.5 when I press create new flight plan button on the top menu bar nothing happens. All the other buttons do + it had worked ok previously, but I have not used it in 6  months

Hi Patrick,

That is an unusual one, I don't have the product either but if a button has stopped working the program has possibly become corrupt in some way.

My only advice would be to re-install or repair the program (If it has that option) this can be done in Control Panel / Programs and Features.

Cheers,

Joe 

Patrick i am using version 9.51 (04/042014) and cannot reproduce this problem, however make sure the 3rd box down is ticked (show plan) you also have a show plan icon on the tool bar as well (the 11th from the left)  , this switches the plan on or off , other than that the prog must have a bit of corruption or need updating.

the only other thought is it perhaps showing on another monitor? or behind something?

also if you havent already install flip 3d it will allow you to see all the progs that are fired up, this was originally part of windows vista but is hidden in win7

see this vid

thanks everyone, Nigel I tried what you said but I got a run script error 9 whatever that means and Joe I did run repair but no luck I  guess  I  will have to reinstall it which I am reluctant to do as the infamous FSX Genius installed it for me including settings.

patrick, i will do some research on how to create and work with a remote desktop and maybe i can help you from afar however i am due to travel back home to the south on friday so will be incommunicado for a few days until the dust settles, long distances are more difficult as one ages especially if you are accompanied by a wife and 2 hounds :)