Addon Scenery Poll

Addon Scenery Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you design your own airfields?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you create your own photo scenery?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would create my own if I knew how?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do you prefer to buy products on the market place?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Preference

for those interested in creating their own scenery here are a few pics that show Miami photoscenery  at a normal definition , you can get much sharper if required but file sizes get large, but be warned once you get started it is addictive, I am a recent convert, thanks to a few kind ears on Mutleys , but once you get going there is no stopping one, the world is literally your oyster.

You have a great airport in rubbish scenery????  well with a few clicks you can change that!!!

A lot of people say photoscenery gets blurry below 3000 feet , this pic is at 1000 feet

2015-3-14_11-57-59-997.jpg

and this is at 3000 feet, now look closely just behind the a/c at the palm tree shadows on the roads !!

2015-3-14_12-1-27-238.jpg

this is also 3000 , download the pic and zoom into the apartment buildings they are 3D

2015-3-14_12-5-45-981.jpg

2015-3-14_12-3-19-745.jpg

back down to 1000 feet and check out those waterside apartment blocks, do you need better definition than that to fly over???

2015-3-14_12-6-58-945.jpg

Impressed????? well you can do it as well

here are some more close ups by IZ0JUB

http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/index.php/topic/15952-island-of-malta/?hl=malta

drop us a PM if you want to know more

No stopping you now Nigel!!!

Just finished redoing Malta and Gozzo at -1 download resolution in FSET. These pictures of the area around Malta International Airport (which I made with Airport Design Editor) are taken at 300 to 500 feet.

I would like to be able to create Farnborough airport for FSX myself as I cant find an FSX add-on for this iconic airfield.  

I have found one for FS9, and it seems a bit strange that as far as I can see nobody has made one for FSX. 

I have recently started experimenting with photoscenery base images for some of the UK airports that have not been given the UK2000 Xtreme treatment yet. Significantly higher resolution than the existing photoscenery, but the main problem is misalignment of the airport buildings and AFD elements. This is worse at some airports than others, and can require a significant amount of work if you are a perfectionist like me :) I have done this so far for EGNV Durham Tees Valley and EGTE Exeter (well, this is almost done), and I will also be looking at EGHH Bournemouth and EGHQ Newquay. The buildings are more of a problem, because they are generally bound up in a single main file with lots of other objects (as opposed to individual BGL files that can be added using ADE). Gary Summons will be developing Xtreme versions of EGMC Southend and EGNJ Humberside this year, so I can leave those two alone.