3x Hanns G HZ281 H 28-inch monitors

Hi all,

I'm considering replacing my 3 screen setup with a newer 4K tv (only if I can sell the current ones to offset the cost, according to the boss!), so may have my current 3 monitors up for grabs. They don't seem to sell my model nowadays, but I've had a blast with them for a couple of years. Never had a problem with the display or colours at all. one of them has a dead pixel towards the lower right corner, but I've never ever been aware of it in day to day use. The other 2 are pixel perfect. Would anyone be interested? I've dropped a few links to the model below, plenty of reviews and pics there if anyone wanted more info...

Cheers K

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HannsG-HZ281HPB-28-inch-LCD-Monitor/dp/B003EEMDMM

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/3231/2498/-/17184092/Hannsg-HZ281HPB-28-inch-Widescreen-LCD-Monitor/Product.html

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Hanns-G-HZ281HPB-28-inch-1080p-LCD-Computer-Monitor-Refurbished/5677333/product.html

Kev,

may I suggest that you hang in there a bit longer this 4k tv stuff could well disappear as quickly as the 3d stuff did , there is virtually nothing available to play on it and tv stations are talking years away, but only if they see the take up. yes it is great to see on the demos but I wonder if in 3 years time there wont be a new level , especially as 4k teles are so expensive at the mo

4 years ago my 40inch samsung LED tv cost m the best part of a grand now i can buy better for 400

call me a dinosaur but like with p.c's it pays to be a year or so behind the cutting edge.

nige, its not for the tv part, I dont watch any of that anyway, its just for use as a big monitor. Id intend buying a (relatively) small second or refurb job, doesnt matter to me as long as the price is lowish :)

As for 3D, did you not ever see the beach volleyball ladies demo in 3D 4K? :) That almost had me sold but for a last minute super improved reallife demo from my wife ;)

Thanks James but thats outside my price range especially considering its only just larger then one of my current 27" monitors. An upgrade will need to be significantly larger to make it worthwhile and the only way to do that at a halfway reasonable outlay is a refurbed 4k tv... Cheers K

I have looked at a fair few 4K TV's and am just waiting for the price to come down, It will do.

I haven't bothered with 3D, it is just a gimmick, My eldest has one and he never uses the 3D functions.

4K is a different ball game.  The picture is so crisp as to make it appear almost 3D. It is the way forward.  One day all TVs and monitors will be 4K, just as surely as flat screen took over from CRT.