Hunting the jagers.

Hey guys.

Another composite for you guys to mooch over. The aircraft are not my screenshots (no PC if you didnt know) but rather cutouts posted by other people for use as i have. These are however heavily edited to fit the backdrop. Feel free to point out mistakes.

jagers.jpg

Thanks for looking it over...

steve

Steve,

Where do I start?

SmilieScore-1.gif

One of the best I have seen, the lighting is spot on and what a fantastic backdrop too.

Brilliant!

Cheers

...and it looks great as my new wallpaper! :nervious:

Superb! Love it!

The horizontal stabilizer on the TA-152 looks impossibly small, but is out on a long lever arm, so must have worked OK. Kurt Tank was a genius who just happened to be working for the wrong side.

There appear to be a couple if holes in the Spit's rudder - close call!

Great lighting effects.

John

There appear to be a couple if holes in the Spit's rudder - close call!

Wow I had not noticed that, even has the light shining through :nervious:

Roughly how long did it take Steve?

Thanks John and nice job noticing the holes. Just curious but did anyone notice the flame bursts coming from the exhausts? Noticed it occuring after watching Corsairs leaving a carrier at dawn in a documentry.

Joe i would say under 2 hours with the most time consming part being the selection tool to enable me to light areas seperately.

Hehe Kieran, stick around long enough and i'm sure you will be able to create similar :nervious:

Thanks Chris..

Cheers...

steve

reef,

I did notice the stacks. It took a minute to figure out what I was seeing on the dark side of the AC but it finally dawned on me. There's a little green tint to them on my monitor, which looks about right.

Did you research the firing-order of the engine ignition system to get the right stacks in the sequence? Knowing you, you probably did!

You're a tough act to follow!

John

how do you do it!? :whis:

I will run a small workshop soon to help people get a bit more out of editing. All pretty simple things but bring them together and i'm sure you will all improve your own shots. Oh and of course you can make it your desktop :wink:

Cheers guys, your comments are what makes it worthwhile.

steve

To Quote Oddball...

"I only ride em...I don't know what makes em' work"

Kellys heroes...

Oddball was quite the cat, wasn't he?

I don't know if the firing order was right or not, but it looks plausible. That's good enough.

John