A few random grabs from this weekend.

Moved my Seneca up from Mexico to Apple Valley, this is nearing Big Bear, California.

seneca%20near%20Big%20bear.jpg

Took a Hawker to grab a few loads on a round trip from KSTS-Carson City-Reno-KSTS. Passing over KTVL Tahoe on way to Carson.

Hawker%20over%20ktvl.jpg

Decided to check out the Cape Verde Islands off the coast of Africa. Looked like a place that Definitely could use a Air Hauler company. shortest trip between islands is about 50 miles, and there are plenty of job opportunities to string together a cat's cradle of round trip legs. Carenado Mooney M20J is a great starter plane for the area.

CV1.jpg

Cheers,

Coff.

• Like 2

Nice shots Matt, I have a Phenom 100, cant wait to fly, I havent even done the flight that shows how to use it been on my PC over a year now, the sea looks great on the 2nd one...

Wayne

• Like 1

Nice shots Matt, I have a Phenom 100, cant wait to fly, I havent even done the flight that shows how to use it been on my PC over a year now, the sea looks great on the 2nd one...

Wayne

First: Looks like you Can actually wait, a whole year even. :P No way I could wait that long to hop into a new bird...hehe. :D

And, Heh, that sea is actually a lake, but ya, Misha Cajik did a great job in that area...although the water might be due to Rex Textures.

The Hawker 800 is a great fast medium hauler (...bet the Phenom will be similar). Very fast, and with light/medium fuel loads, it can pack on quite a bit of cargo.