Un-installing FTX GLOBAL...

I am not certain, but I believe they come with the FTX Central control panel?

Do you have/use the FTX Central Panel? It is the place to check all the ORBx products you have installed for updates, as well as to access easilly the individual product control panels for airports and such. It also toggles between regions, or lets you select Global.

if you got that...try a system search for FTX DAY and see where those ended up on your system. They were placed on my desktop when Central was installed.

It would kind of be cool if it were as easy as turning your lights to the Night mode....instead of Day mode...haha.

Ok...found it, or something that might help...I think. There is an addon Freeware "Light Configurator" tool offered on the ORBx pages at:

https://www.fullterrain.com/freeware

It is at the very bottom of the page right next to BOB.

I'm not certain that is the Day/Night switcher tool ( I thought that came standard with the FTX Central thing...), but maybe jiggling some of those toggles in the Configurator that change lighting size/brightness etc might wake some of the dim bulbs in your system up.

I also noticed you not getting much of a response for your help requests on the ORBx forums...gah, that must be frustrating. Bummer man.

Ya I have the light configurator thanks tho... And ya kinda upset me with the support by ORBX as I paid 100 fat dollars for a good product but the support hasnt been great. Maybew the next time I re-install FSX things might be better.

Gavin