Challenge Control Centre (CCC)

Thanks Gareth, I wonder where TRB has got to, I think he has made the flight already but I am not sure?

I will keep you as a reserve if that's ok, there's always flights up for grabs in the Mutley's field forum if you fancy flying GA.

Cheers

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay guys... i've been so bogged down the past 10 days with various problems and incidents at work that i've been putting in 12-15 hour days to get it all out of the way! Not to mention the effect that swine-flu flu has had on those in the office, nearly 3/4 are off sick, so it's inevitable that i'll get it sooner or later! :great:

I did, however, manage to get a good 40-50 minutes of the flight done on Saturday morning before heading up to the in-laws to drop lil' miss av8r off for the week. Today, unfortunately, has been so hectic i've not had a moment to myself. I'm on the case however, and in the last few minutes of the flight had been told to contact Santander Approach, so i can't be that far off.

Will definitely get the flight completed and posted by Wednesday of this week.

Again, sorry for the delay, but i'm on the case, and you'll love what i've got to offer this time around, you can at least be sure of that!

Hey Simi,

Thanks for the update, it's good news to hear you have not been struck down with the 'flu, we were worried :great:

Looking forward to your post.

Cheers