An airliner edit ???

Hey guys,

Well its been a while since my last airliner but yes, here is one for you to take a peek at. The rather nice TU-154.

before...

tu-154start.jpg

...and after a wee bit o' shopping.

Tu-154.jpg

If i can learn to get the engines started, it may feature in my ATWC being in Russia and all.

Thanks for looking...

steve

Cheers Joe,

Yup i'm getting there slowly :roll: Biggest challenge of my ATWC across russia at the moment is CTD. Seem to remember the North of Finland being the same in my last ATWC outing, can be very frustrating. I think like you said before the GPS could be the fault, as when i use an airliner like the PIC 737 i have no issues and that has no GPS. Still, no one said it would be easy. :mrhappy:

steve

Cheers guys, appreciate your comments.

Rosario if you like USSS make sure you have UNNT which is made by the same Tolmachevo team and is the best ive ever seen. They both will feature in my leg of the ATWC and are a nice distance apart for budding airliner pilots.

steve

Cheers guys, appreciate your comments.

Rosario if you like USSS make sure you have UNNT which is made by the same Tolmachevo team and is the best ive ever seen. They both will feature in my leg of the ATWC and are a nice distance apart for budding airliner pilots.

steve

Got it steve, thanks!

Yes Yes Yes! This edit just about does it perfectly for me, steve. The contrast and lighting is so realistic and I think you have got it absolutely spot on with the buildings in the background, but maybe just a tad too bright in the foreground. The angle looks fantastic, especially the way the tail looks so big and overpowering and the slight cracks/dirty areas on the aircraft have been enhanced so much more, really improving the shot. Excellent effort and I really look forward to more (hopefully more airliners too!)

Thanks a lot for this!

George