Hi JG,

Unlike the MEBAR which is in planning now, the ATWC is not an annual event, "SiX" started on Jan 2015 and finished in Apr 2016, so 16 months in the flying!

We don't have any plans on ATWC7 yet, although it will happen. Micke hasn't been around much lately and has has more commitments in a new job and his family of course. If Micke cannot oversee 7 then I will look for a new controller or consider taking it back under my control. We might look at it again later this year and see what demand we have then.

If Mickes care to chip in here then I will bow to his seniority!

Cheers,

Joe

if Micke cant do it then I would be happy to work with Matt on it, and/or Micke if he needs to lighten his load.

I really enjoy the ATWC, it is one of the great institutions of this venerable site. Micke puts in a shed load of work each time it happens and it is very much appreciated :thum::thum::thum:.

I would hate to see it wither on the vine if Micke cannot commit his time for a while.

• Like 1

Hi JG, as I mentioned above it will happen, it takes a lot of my time too, which is spread very thinly as it is, so I have to schedule well ahead too.

I'll make a post when there is more news and thanks for gee-up!

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, J G said:

Brilliant!  I cant wait!  Better start my own kind of planning....

Putinfeld has been very active in our absence, make sure you visit Q for a refresh of your armaments!