Cool video of F-15 and GREAT music...!!

30 minutes ago, Tristarcaptain said:

Yeah...but the American's developed and made the Eagle...yet the Saudi's have the best version...not the American's!!  Something wrong there... 

It's OK.  We have the F-22, the F-35 and a boatload of our own F-15s, F-16s and FA-18s.  I think we'll be OK if Saudi Arabia decides to attack us.  :P

I'd rather see the money put into more modern aircraft than updated versions of the long-in-the-tooth F-15s.  It's a shame the F-22 line was shut down after only about 190 of them were built, but we have all of them - none were sold to any other country.

John

• Like 2

I can't say that I can put my trust in the F-35, but there is some video footage of Su-27 Flanker(s) at Groom Lake!  Maybe we could use those!! ;)

I am kind of hoping that Donald Trump will reopen the F-22 production line, as he is keen for the military to get better stuff.

• Like 1

Very nice video!  It was good to see the BAe Systems Hawks in formation albeit briefly.

And yes the music was great, It is so nice to see a military aircraft video that hasn't got a heavy metal soundtrack.