I looks like Areosoft are remaking their website.

Their homepage looks like this at the moment:

AEROSOFT SHOP MOVE

Wait. Where am I?

We’re currently moving our online shop. Even though the old shop has accompanied us for many years, you could feel it’s getting a bit long in the tooth by now. That’s why we are currently switching to a completely new platform. With that, the new shop offers much better usability, more comfort and a responsive design for easier cross-platform accessibility. However, all the accumulated data and customer accounts cannot be switched over in an instant. Therefore, you can currently only access the downloads of your previously purchased products via the old download shop. Box products and hardware can be ordered after the shop move. Temporarily, this site shall serve as a portal allowing you to access your data and further information.

There is nothing about a timescale, and you can still access their old download shop to get to your Aerosoft purchases

I think I liked the old one better.  The new one seems a bit unpolished.

The English seems to be a poor or literal translation of the German, drop down menus are too large and occlude other parts of the page and do so even if you don't want them to; they are rollover menus and not clickable.  

Looking at FSX/P3D aircraft, there is an ability to filter the list of add-on aircraft but only by manufacture. There is no GA/Airliner/military type filtering and you cant seem to filter by P3D/FSX.

Orders from the old site are available but not integrated fully into the new format but are added on to the new orders page at the end. If you look at an order it is not obvious how to get to your download.  There is a button to bring up the order as a PDF (why?) but no button for download.  There is a small red link after the product name that says [show serial] This will show your serial but will also provide download access to your products, not very user intuitive.

I could go on......

It's similar to the commerce addon to the software we use here for our website, it does look like it has has had some tweaking, they are pretty good at that.

15 hours ago, J G said:

I could go on......

Please don't!, try their complaints dept :D

• Like 1