Happy Birthday Tristarcaptain(Martin)

Hi Guys

Wow....many, many thanks to all for the good wishes.  :thum:  It is much appreciated.  :D

I meant to check in earlier, but then I got distracted by some bad thunderstorms (with more to come).  I guess that the weather is wishing me happy birthday too!!!

Martin

• Like 1

Well, that is another birthday under the belt!  It seems as though they come around more quickly these days!! :P

The original plan had been to visit the USAF Museum on or around my birthday, but the weather put that idea on hold.  My plans are to take some photos of the CV-22 Osprey as it is now on display.  I am sure that my wife will take me there in due course......Incidentally, the photo of myself in a cockpit is taken at the USAF Museum, which incidentally, is well worth a visit!!

The birthday itself was quiet (apart from a lot of 'thunder-boomers') as my lovely wife had taken me out for a special meal a couple of days before.  (We had heard that inclement weather was on the way).  However, I did have a nice birthday cake!!  :D

So, so thanks once again for all your birthday salutations.  It is great to be part of this community. :thanks:

Martin (another year older or should it be another year stupider!!!!)

• Like 1

Yeah...that IS a great movie.  We have it!!  Also, the soundtrack (CD) is very good too!

If I had grown up in the USA, I think that I would have done basket ball at school.  After all, I had the height.  I was 6ft 3ins when I was at school....I am now 6ft 2ins.......:wacko2:.  (Maybe I had too many crashes in flight sim.....) :whis:

Martin

• Like 1