"A top secret desert assembly plant starts ramping up to build Northrop's B-21 bomber"

I don't know how credible this is but it's interesting.  The LA Times is not a highly credible source but it's not quite a yellow journalism tabloid either, so it's probably mostly true, in general if not necessarily in detail.

John

I'm sure our enemies will be happy to hear where the new plant is.:D And yes it's does sound like one of the ad spam sites.

News is no longer news John it's entertainment, they get our attention with misleading headlines and then tell us what we should believe.^_^

6 hours ago, dodgy-alan said:

I bet the little fat North Korean is rubbing his hands and planning where to drop his nuke!

We should put out stories that all our main military manufacturing is in Hollywood....:P

• Like 2
1 hour ago, brett said:

We should put out stories that all our main military manufacturing is in Hollywood....:P

I sure hope he never finds out about our super top secret weapons development base well within Jong-un's reach. It's even blacked out on Google Maps it's so top secret ;) .

Check for your self at  " 56.406726, 143.394327 "...use satellite view.  Two super secret US bases are hidden there within strike range of Russia...if Jong-un attacked those, he would make a huge pal of Putin.

And, again....DO NOT tell Jong-un.

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1

Actually, many years ago we did pull off some skullduggery in the Sea of Okhotsk, involving an underwater communications cable and a submarine.  They suspected the cable was somewhere thereabouts and found its exact location by surveying the shoreline through the periscope to find "Do Not Anchor" signs (probably in Russian). 

After that became public in the book "Blind Man's Bluff" they probably replaced those signs with "No Cable Here" signs, in English.

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1