Hi all, 

As some of you are aware I stream my flight simming on twitch - well I would like to make the move into 1080p streaming, so I have updated some settings for my stream. 

The problem is this, I have increased my bitrate, so would like to get as many people watching the stream later to provide feedback if it is buffering too often etc. 

So UKJim NEEDS YOU!! :)

If you are around, please feel free to join my stream later - 7pm UK Time - I would appreciate it a lot.

http://twitch.tv/ukjim

Thanks,

Jim

38 minutes ago, IZ0JUB said:

Hi Jim,

Happy to help out, never heard of "twitch TV" so hope I'm able to watch it outside of the UK. Cheers Mike.

You should be able to just head over create an account and click my link :)

You can also get the phone/tablet app too and watch it in the move.

Thanks I hope to see you there - please say you're from mutleys just so I remember;)

Just now, dodgy-alan said:

I too have never heard of it and i'm IN the UK! LOL  :D

Come join and have a gander hehe. It would be good to chat to you guys during stream.

Joe has joined before too that was nice.

Cheers Alan

• Like 1

Sorry Jim, I always have had trouble trying to watch it on Twitch with the old format, in fact I tried to watch it before(four hours old) and it broke my router service. I usually play catch on Youtube at my leisure. :) 

8 hours ago, brett said:

Sorry Jim, I always have had trouble trying to watch it on Twitch with the old format, in fact I tried to watch it before(four hours old) and it broke my router service. I usually play catch on Youtube at my leisure. :) 

It's a shame to hear that mate, as long as you can catch up on youtube :) I was thinking about shutting down my youtube but I realised in past couple of days that people still use it to catch up. Well from not on, you should be able to watch it in 1080p quality. Thanks for letting me know bud!

• Like 1

Pleased your not shutting the YouTube down, I'm often going through the 'back catalogue'. It's useful to have as an advertisment for the Twitch to.

Edited by Bumblebee
  • Like 1

I hope you keep up the YT posts Jim. I can never catch, nor have the patience to watch a live stream if I could...but I like to check out your YT vids (which I skip madly through to find landing shots, cool scenery, in cockpit activity, etc, etc...sorry, I'm sure I miss 99% of any convos in your streams :( ). Good stuff...keep it up mate!

• Like 1

I try and give 1 day notice prior to stream if I can - unfortunately I always have to leave it late just in case family duties get in the way :)

I normally stream Monday evening's 7pm UK time and if I cancel I send a tweet out. So if you wish to join check a Monday at 7pm. 

I will keep up the YouTube channel so not to worry guys. Heard loud and clear hehe. 

There is going to be a stream tonight from 7pm - so in 45mins. Quite a but of stuff to showcase so it should be a great flight. 

Http://Twitch.tv/UKJim

Thanks for all your kind words I appreciate it a lot. 

Cheers

Jim

• Like 1