BAW109 LHR-DXB

Evening guys,

Decided to do another flight today to test the PMDG 777 along with UK2000s version of EGLL, and Fly Tampa OMDB. I had to change my settings ever so slightly to get acceptable fps around LHR which was a shame, but OMDB was excellent - I only wished I'd clicked transparent windows now! Oh well, onto the shots, just a few of them today as the majority of the flight was during night hours! Apologies again, this time I saved them in BMP but still the quality decreases, and for some reason it looks like it's taken my Anti-Aliasing out when I've hit the screenshot button! The mind boggles....

Cruise over Iran as the first light appears

VAAI9CE.png

After (another) G/A, this time due to conflicting traffic taking off toward me, spectacular vectors back round for the opposite runway, 12L.

FxATDdN.png

Short finals

Z1kvlPF.png

Disembarking at F6

1cwEeKa.png

And a bonus shot of my circuits at Heathrow yesterday to get accustomed to the aircraft!

jsV3VBC.png

I appreciate that BA don't use the B773 on the LHR-DXB service, but seeing as PMDG only made a B777-200LR variant of the 200 <_< I had to improvise. Thanks!

• Like 3

Lovely shots mate - the PMDG 777 is a superb plane - I had it for FSX but not P3D and didn't re-buy it. The good thing about flight sim, is the fact you can be flexible with mixing and matching companies and planes :)

Nice shots