I saw this on the Razbam website on the Harrier page:

Available versions

Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D:

NOTE: FSX version requires Acceleration

Does anybody know if this is a new development or has it been the around a while?

On the individual download page for the GR7/9 and the AV8B download page only the FSX version is available.

I was under the impression that Razbam was not developing for FSX and P3D but were concentrating on DCS.

Edited by J G

I dont hold out much hope :(

Its a shame as the only Harrier 2 type aircraft for P3D v4.x is the Sim Skunk Works AV8B. Not used by the RAF.

If your reading this SSW then how about it? You have done 90% of the work, just a new nose section and your done! One GR9 - Easy :thumbup::unsure: 

Edited by J G

Actually, JG, it is a pretty good plane for FSX.  I bought it at full price when it first came out, but you can get it cheap if you look around.  I am hoping that Razbam issue a version with TacPack, like they did with their A-7D/E.  The biggest disappointment is that at full throttle for V/STOL, it is not that noisy! 

Hi Martin. I do have it for FSX myself and I like it a lot too. It was just that on one page of the Razbam website it says that it is for P3D as well but when it comes to it there is only an FSX version to buy.

I have left FSX behind now and would I like to have this aircraft in my P3D collection.