Numbered parking places

I like to have a 'home' for all my aircraft.  This would usually be an airfield and parking place.  However this is not possible for about one third of my aircraft where the airfield they are based has no numbered parking places.

Is it hard to add these to existing airfields where there are none?

J

I had a look at ADE and it looks like what I need.  It says in the blurb that it works for all versions of P3D but I am not sure that includes v4. as there is no config settings for v4. 

Thanks for the tip though. I will see if I can get it to work with a bit more effort. 

If you ever used the old AFCAD for FS9, this should feel pretty familiar.

You do have to define taxi paths to connect your new parking spots to the runway(s) and other taxiways, and if there are no start points you'll have to add them to the runway(s) too.  Military fields in FS often lack these features which is why traffic and ATC normally (mis)behave differently at those than at normal airports.  It's all drag and drop and really pretty easy.

You cannot save an edited airport to the original file it came from for a number of reasons so when you have it the way you want it, compile it and then save to a different filename (usually [your initials]-[airport ICAO Code], which ADE tries to do for you).  After it's compiled, put the bgl file for the new airport in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder and be sure that Addon-Scenery is in the scenery list in FS Settings and is not un-checked.  It sounds complicated but really is not too bad.

John