Development shots Alderney 3d from Earth Simulations

As posted by the developer Darren

We've started to put the 3d into the simulator now, so here's some early "work in progress" screenshots of Alderney.

Alderney Lighthouse

alderneylighthouseyd5.jpg

Lighthouse rotating beacon & flashing effect

lighthouseeffectee1.jpg

The Odeon & the old Alderney Train

trainur0.jpg

Earth Simulations very own Custom autogen. Still lots to change yet with the autogen, but the shots give an impression of where it's going.

autogenalphaap8.jpg

autogenalpha2ej8.jpg

Casquets Light house about 7 miles off the west coast of Alderney ( Yes it's landable :unclemartin: )

casquetslighthouseey8.jpg

Cheers

Thanks guys

With all of this autogen what sort of FPS hit have you had?

It's not been released to the lower life forms like me yet, still, as soon as I have the agn installed I will let you know. As it stands, with the photo scenery alone I am getting 70+ FPS on my set up. The scenery is perfectly flyable without agn as you may have seen in my previous shots :biggrin:

Can't see the rope ladder
Nah! there's a magic trap door in the roof but it only works when my glamorous assistant Sharon is around but she is up in Haverfordwest tonight!

Cheers

Thanks guys
Can't see the rope ladder
Nah! there's a magic trap door in the roof but it only works when my glamorous assistant Sharon is around but she is up in Haverfordwest tonight!

Cheers

In my dreams, Mate! :biggrin:

Cheers - Dai. :smile:

Having been to Alderney 100's of times and even being able to see my Grandparents house in one the photos all i can say is WOW. I have cycled round the whole thing (doesn't take very long :smile: ) loads and have to say those screen shots certainly do the cliffs justice!! And the final approach into 26 looks amazing!! Can i ask how will it be made available though a publisher?

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the comments, as for the publisher, that has not been finalised yet. There has been interest from a major publisher but nothing has been decided.

As soon as any more info can be released I will be sure to let you all know :smile:

Cheers