Across the World's Largest Protected Wilderness in a Beaver (MSFS)

I really enjoyed researching & making this one, so come with me in the beaut legendary DHC-2 Beaver to check-out the Wrangell - St Elias National Park & Preserve in South East Alaska. With record-setting size, glaciers & mountains, you will love the absolutely amazing scenery. Thanks to Wrangell Mountain Air for the inspiration. Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

Alaska is a wild and beautiful state, comparing the real-life views to MSFS and we can see how cracked the glaciers are versus the smooth views in the sim. This is one state I always wanted to visit in my life but never made it, well except a quick stop over during my flights from Japan to home.

Thanks for the views Frank and a secondary thanks for the freeware scenery folks.

One thing I found odd was at 18 seconds in where you showed the map, you printed that hunting was not allowed in the park but was in the preserve. This is the opposite of any hunting rules I have found in the US where hunting is never allowed in any preserves.

Thanks Brett. I perhaps should have said that I was referring to SPORTS hunting. SUBSISTENCE hunting by local rural residents is allowed in both, but in the Park it requires officially authorised permission. Cheers.