All of a sudden, we seem to be under a spam attack, and is becoming annoying, is nothing sacred!.  I suppose Joe will get around to deleting the rubbish, although I suspect he has better things to do.

• Like 1

From what I have seen from the past Joe is very much on top of these spammers, if I see one, I send in a report (top three dots on upper right of the post) and I'm sure others do as well. We should also remember that this isn't a full-time job for Joe and he gets to it when possible, by us sending the reports in it comes to his attention sooner.

Thanks for bringing this up Neil, it's up to the members here to be on top of these buggers, I for one hate them like a plague.

Thanks for the info, Brett, didn't know one could report it. There are still the original 2 on at the moment. Fully agree with your sentiment regarding spam, I also hate them

Thanks for the heads up guys, I have just taken care of a couple of posts Brett has highlighted for me. If anyone suspects a spam post you can you the report post option and I will pick it up.

BTW, the forum has a feature which stops spammers registering but sometimes one gets through. Often they register then go dormant for a couple of months. Here are ones caught by the system yesterday 6th Feb.

2024-02-07 09 35 18.png