Hey fellas.

Still trying to get back into my editing as well as adjusting to using FSX shots which believe it or not i find harder to edit than FS9. Anyway a couple of shots nothing too fancy like...

LOT.jpg

rookies.jpg

Thanks for looking....

steve

hey reef, some time since i've seen you round here....and boy have we missed you, those shots are jaw dropping...

the 1st is just :biggrin: ....and the 2nd could easily be mistaken for a box art off an Airfix plastic kit! Lovely colurs and very well presented, crack on with a few more fella!!

Hi Steve,

From these shots I wouldn't have guessed you have been away from the editing. I guess Sarah has given you the green light to do some more :biggrin: Please send her a big :thanks: from all of us!

The first one is a good start but the second shot is a great finish, love the lighting and the shadowing, pure "reef" at his best.

Thanks for the post steve, very refreshing.

/Joe

Love it :biggrin:

And I have to say, I've seen some of your work, both here and over at Screenshot world, and I just love it. Some of those things you do with those screenshots from FS9, especially with vintages, is just out of this world.

:thum:

Thanks guys, not great but happy you liked them. Bought a few more addons for FSX, just wish i had more time to fly them :nea: Will post a few more up when i get some done :smile:

Cheers...

steve