A few pics.

Hey guys.

Hope you are all well and no doubt looking forward to a break at Christmas. I figured it was about time i dropped some shots in. These are the same i put up at JF so you may have already seen them. If not, i hope there is something you like :great:

Reflection.jpg

ReflectionOrigional.jpg

Northwind2.jpg

Northwindstart.jpg

S-18.jpg

Seaspritebw.jpg

Bluecat.jpg

Well there you go, take care :thum:

steve

Hi Steve,

A great selection, I love the Jug and of course that poor beached Catalina sosad.gif

It's great to see a couple of the before shots and that sub shot just has to be real.

Thanks for dropping in, it's great to see you are still producing great work.

xmastree2.gif Seasons greetings to you and Sarah, looking forward to your next creations!

/Joe

Brilliant as always Steve. I almost feel sorry for the beached Cat', it reminds of when I was out in the Hebrides and had my first encounter with a beached Dolphin, dead of course but such a sad sight.

Please keep your shots coming as they inspire the rest of us to have a go.

For my side, there should be no reason to reproduce good shots like you always seem to do, as I own Photoshop CS3. Still learning though. Tucking in to After Effects at the moment.

Regards et al. :winka:

Brilliant as always Steve. I almost feel sorry for the beached Cat', it reminds of when I was out in the Hebrides and had my first encounter with a beached Dolphin, dead of course but such a sad sight.

Please keep your shots coming as they inspire the rest of us to have a go.

For my side, there should be no reason to reproduce good shots like you always seem to do, as I own Photoshop CS3. Still learning though. Tucking in to After Effects at the moment.

Regards et al. :winka:

PS. It would be nice if you could post a tutorial on 'How you do the transformations you do'.