Anti Aliasing

Gents i need a bit of advice. When I am running FS9 on my new system everythin is fantastic and as it should be with brilliant frames etc etc. Just one thing I cant get my head around......when I de-select anti aliasing in the FS menu...as is recommend to do to save FPS...the dreaded jaggies seem to appear even tho my Nvidia GTX 285 card is set to anti aliasing level x16!! On my old laptop I didnt have it set that high and could disable the AA in the sim no problem. I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help

I recommend you to use nHancer

These are my setting but they will be affective on your system.

First delete the in default profile the fs9.exe file

Create a new profile for FS9 (IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THE SAME NAME AS THE DEFAULT NAME)

Now start editing these setting into the profile.

After this is done switch to global and insert the same setting.

Enhancements.jpg

Optimizations.jpg

CompatibilityDirect3D.jpg

CompatibilityOpenGL.jpg

PS: Sorry for the resolution size of these shots, but these shots are very old. Usefull but old.

Thank you thank you thank you. I did as you said and I was absolutley amazed. I turned off the AA in the sim and had no jaggies at all. I flew over a completely unbroken overcast sky with REX clouds with the AA in the sim off watchin the FPS read 30 (which it is locked at) I thank you for taking the time to show me this....you have made one very happy flight simmer even happier.

Rich Hill