Hi all

I have always loved to draw and paint. A few weeks ago I decided to put aside pencil and paper and try my skills on the PC. It took some practice but slowly I get the hang of it. I still have a lot to learn but it is great fun.

This is not a screenshot or anything, just something I drew on my PC. If it is not relevant feel free to delete this post

Thanks

stefan

md-11web.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Since it is allowed to post these I will post one more. This was only my first attempt at drawing an aeroplane so it is not as good as the MD-11.

concordeweb.png

I have a few others but they are of cars and spaceships, so not appropriate for this forum. If I ever do a plane again I guess I can post it if it is good enough.

Stefan

The only thing I get for this is grief from my wife, because I spend too much time on the computer :winka:

Welcome to the club Stefan!

Just so long as every now and again "She Who Must Be Obeyed" has some chores done then I normally get away with with it :thumbup:

Cheers

Both excellent!

But, I have to say, the 787 is the new 'plastic doll' Queen!

I believe "Plastic Fantastic" is the commonly used term to describe her :-)

Thanks for all the nice comments. I worked on some more "natural" objects and have just finished a butterfly. But I think I will attempt a military aircraft next.

Stefan

• 1 month later...
OMG! Stefan.

Pure Brilliance. Well Done.

What editor are you using to draw magnificent stuff like this?

I want it.

Kindest Regards

Needles

Thanks!

I use Corel Draw. It is quite good, but has its limitations. I might switch to something more powerful soon.

Stefan

OMG! Stefan.

Pure Brilliance. Well Done.

What editor are you using to draw magnificent stuff like this?

I want it.

Kindest Regards

Needles

Thanks!

I use Corel Draw. It is quite good, but has its limitations. I might switch to something more powerful soon.

Stefan

OMG! Again Stefan. I use Photoshop CS3,4 and now CS5. I really must get some practice in. Your results are fantastic to say the least.

Thanks for sharing them.

:thumbup:

Thanks a lot!

I have some more on my website ( fsclips.com ). Some of which are not aviation related. In fact I have just uploaded a new picture today. It was the biggest project so far and took me sveral weeks to complete. It is right at the top of the gallery page.

I am wondering what aircraft to draw next. I haven't done any Airbusses yet. I don't like the look af the A380 too much...hmm..any suggestions? Or should I try a military plane? I dunno...

stefan