After a short break, one more. And I have a feeling that's it for this year

The beautiful 777-300. When that plane first came out I actually didn't like the look of it as it just looked too long. I guess I was just too used to the 777-200. But over the years the 300 has grown on me and now I actually prefer it to the 200 series :-)

777-300web.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great one Stefan!

Although to me, the wings look a little to flexy. Maybe it's just that I don't fly virtual 773 or see many 773's.....

Well this one is the new version of the 777-300 (IGW) It has the supercritical wing with the raked wingtips.

Those wings can flex quite spectacularly, especially when the plane is heavy.

Look at those photographs for example:

777-300 Eva

777-300 AF

If you are ever near LHR try to catch the ANA, BA or Singapore 773s. They are normally very heavy and have the most amount of wingflex out of all the aircraft at the moment. I guess the 748 and 787 will beat them eventually :)

stefan

• 3 months later...

Hey that looks cool! And it saves me from adding loads of waves. :dance3:

I really don't mind. I actually experimented with putting my drawings into FS screenshots to have a nice background but it didn't really work. So for the moment the backgrounds are rather "sterile" until I have come up with a better solution.

Stefan

Hi all!

Here is something special to me. The Shuttle Carrier Aircraft (SCA). NASA is shutting down the Space Shuttle program and soon these images will only be seen in museums.

I hope you like it. I certainly enjoyed drawing it.

Stefan

Space shuttle transport.png

You've pretty much nailed it GF, I like your signature Falcon in the first.

They are all good but what an excellent model you had from Stefan to start with!

Cheers

Joe

Thank you gents for your comments I am glad you liked them.@Mutley yes the shuttle and carrier were awsome to start with.as are all stefans pictures.

@md_eleven yes we could team up to do a few pictures just let me know what Idears you have and maybe we could combine our efforts.

• 4 weeks later...