Leg 15: Moscow to Ysykkul (2/2)

I've spent a calm night in a strange room inside the airport. The baton has always been under my pillow.

Strangely I found a nice breakfast in my room, who brought it here? Uhmmm...

Anyway, Sergei teached me to not make any question.

I have no instructions, I do not know what to do, so I walk directly to the apron.

"Uhmmm... something makes me think that there is the aircraft I'm looking for!" :dance2:

capture_29042010_212147.jpg

There is already someone in the cockpit, seating right. It seems he is inviting me to get in.

"Hi!"

"Hi Ros, I'm Sharon and I will take you safely to Ysykkul. As you may have noticed, we have a new technology applied to this aircraft, so we can deviate the attention from us!" :help:

"Ah yes, I've seen. I'm sure that nobody will know the baton is on board!"

"Ok Captain, let's perform the checklist and taxi to the active runway."

capture_29042010_212750.jpg

Cleared for takeoff, Sharon's perfume is breathtaking.

capture_29042010_213127.jpg

"You know in russia we have a metric convention. Please climb S1010, 10.100 meters, about FL331".

"Okay!"

capture_29042010_213337.jpg

It is a smooth climb to the cruising level.

capture_29042010_213342.jpg

Our mission was so secret that the passengers were free to take some photographs. :wub:

capture_29042010_213430.jpg

While cruising, my eyes jump from the instruments to Sharon. She is so serious.

capture_29042010_213831.jpg

Starting our approach procedure. You can see the new technology applied to the aircraft.

capture_29042010_214038.jpg

Now we are descending and concentrating on the hard approach maneuver.

capture_29042010_214652.jpg

Turning left to the NDB.

capture_29042010_233445.jpg

On final approach, I have control. Sharon is reading the checklist. What a sexy voice!

capture_29042010_234256.jpg

And we are safely on ground.

capture_29042010_234358.jpg

Shut down check. The baton is safe and ready to fly again.

capture_29042010_234550.jpg

Sharon tells me something in russian with a kind smile. I didn't understand what she said, but it looked like a farewell.

As usual, I'm leaving the baton to the barman.

Keep the baton safe, ciao a tutti!

Bravo Ros,

draught2.gif Have a beer before you go.

These are super shots and very dreamy looking.

I really enjoyed this story of intrigue, well done and thanks forgetting the baton safely to Ysykkl at such sort notice :dance2:

Hopefully "008" will be along soon.

ciao

'008' here. Plotting route now and will be taking off tomorrow sometime as I have some pedals to lash to the floor before takeoff!

Make sure you secure them really well 008, I've asked "Q" to come up with a special compond to stick them to the floor as I have heard them Saitek pedals are a tad on the light side?

Cheers

/ATW001

'008' here. Plotting route now and will be taking off tomorrow sometime as I have some pedals to lash to the floor before takeoff!

Make sure you secure them really well 008, I've asked "Q" to come up with a special compond to stick them to the floor as I have heard them Saitek pedals are a tad on the light side?

Cheers

/ATW001

Wifey's secret material has done the job thanks Mut.

I may at some point in the future reveal what it is, but I may have to get Wifey's permission to divulge such a 'Dragon's Den' idea as she has had. :biggrin: