Please note we have a new Reviews Home Page Presently the review finder section is the same as the old one but I am working on a newer, smarter version.

I have also added a Google search which only looks at our reviews and features folders on our server. Unfortunately the first couple of results are Google Ads but the price is prohibitive to get them removed!

Enjoy!

/Joe

Looks like it is coming along nicely Joe. But is there a way to see a list of all the reviews?

I liked being able to see all of the reviews on one page so that I could see which ones that I've not yet read.

When I clicked on the drop down list there was nothing there.

Richard

O.K. - this new Reviews Page looks really professional - I like it! Nice balance - with Dev's comments on on side and Up-Coming Reviews opposite. :thum:

Only problem is that the drop down menus won't work for me - what Javascript do I need, Joe? :secret:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Dai,

If it worked before it should work now as nothing has changed in that respect, it may be that you don't have Java switched on in Internet Explorer Options / Advanced tab (If it's not there then you don't have it installed.) You can get it Get Java!

IcedUpPitoTube, all the reviews are listed in the site map page. 001_th_smiles89.gif

Joe

...it may be that you don't have Java switched on in Internet Explorer Options / Advanced tab (If it's not there then you don't have it installed.) You can get it Get Java!

I went looking for this and found a section named...

Java (Sun)

It has only one check-box below it, which I found already checked. That item as labeled...

Use JRE 1.6_20 for <applet> (requires restart)

Not sure if this sheds any light or not; am using XP, IE8.

John

...it may be that you don't have Java switched on in Internet Explorer Options / Advanced tab (If it's not there then you don't have it installed.) You can get it Get Java!

I went looking for this and found a section named...

Java (Sun)

It has only one check-box below it, which I found already checked. That item as labeled...

Use JRE 1.6_20 for <applet> (requires restart)

Not sure if this sheds any light or not; am using XP, IE8.

John

Hi John,

Now I have had a chance to look at this tonight there appears to be a problem with the page rather than the browser, the old version worked ok. Unfortunately IE can be a bit temperamental so you have to make allowances, working on it now so please watch this space.

Cheers,

Joe

No problem John! I have been looking at code all day at work, I think they call it a busman's holiday!

Cheers

Joe

I have a fix for the I.E browser, I will upload it tonight.

Cheers,

joe

Thanks for your hard work!. It really does look good. I have a request: could you please create a link that displays the reviews in chronological order? I would really love that feature. On the old site, I knew that the more recent additions were on top, so that helped.

Thanks again,

-Rob

icon_welcomeani.gif Rob,

Thanks for the feedback, that's a great idea.

This is my old tried and tested reviews finder. I am presently re-collating the data to include other variables too. This program is very limited as you have to navigate through the levels so have to pre-order them the best way I can.

Hopefully I will be able to expand the section to include all sorts of selection.

Cheers,

Joe

Thanks for the welcome! I'm definitely new to the forum, but I've been lurking and reading the (most excellent) reviews for a while now. I don't even have a flight sim yet! It sounds crazy but I've been doing so much research on flight sims before I planned my computer so I can put together the best possible combination. I can't wait to finish my new computer and start flying. Anyway... i'll say it again, so i don't completely hijack the thread... love the new looks on the review site.

"seattle rob"